Work From Home Solutions That Every Business Needs
With the latest technology easily accessible and a plethora of applications available, working from home is now easier than ever. According to studies, remote employees are more productive, healthier, and have a better work-life balance. The advantages for both employees and corporations are fueling a workplace revolution.
Many companies are using the Internet and networking capabilities to hire workers from their homes. Virtual assistants plan appointments, meetings, and paperwork without ever having to step foot in an office. Billing and transcribing may be handled by medical staff using specific business software that is easy to install on personal computers. IT professionals that work in technical assistance may solve problems from the comfort of their own homes.
So, if you too want to benefit from the perks of work from home, in this blog, we’ll discuss some solutions that every company must-have.
To provide maximum network security in a variety of sectors, enable zero-trust model-based remote access at the application layer. We’ve mentioned some of the most prominent industries below:
- Provide secure remote access to workplace PCs and internal software to keep your key company processes operating even amid global pandemics or local disasters.
- By giving users contextual and risk-based remote access, you may comply with RBI, GLBA, FFIEC, and other regulations. Use thorough audit logs to gain insight into user behaviour.
- Only allow compatible devices access. Control user internet access and block data downloads, copy-paste, print-screen, screen recording, and printing features.
- To protect data sanctity, ensure compliance with HIPAA, EPCS, and other data security and privacy requirements using robust authentication and a tamper-proof audit trail.
- Allow users to access patient data from any location and on any device to deliver remote healthcare services without leaving any data traces on the endpoints.
- Copy-paste, print-screen, data download, and screen recording functions are all disabled, and users’ internet access is limited. Learn who has access to what, when, and how.
- To maintain seamless customer support, allow remote users to securely access CRM and contact centre software from home using personal devices.
- Provide remote call centre users with high-quality speech through a secure tunnel that works even on low-bandwidth networks.
- To tie the user to a single authorized device, utilize numerous factors such as log-in time, device location, device fingerprint, and so on. Allow for rigorous data leakage protection as well.
By managing user identities and monitoring user access, two-factor authentication is a future identity and access management solution that protects key corporate applications and data from misuse by internal and external users.
This solution gives businesses complete control over their endpoints, allowing for contextual access, device entrance control, and a customizable policy structure. MFA works with all current and legacy apps, as well as cloud and on-premise apps, right out of the box. It allows for robust authentication using OTP sent through SMS, email, or app, biometrics, and device hardware ID and PKI. The SSO (single sign-on) function improves security and simplicity.
Organizations can keep tabs on endpoint security, including BYOD devices, and allow or refuse access based on real-time risk assessments. With two-factor authentication in place, companies may get warnings whenever a user’s access to any corporate application exceeds the risk thresholds, allowing them to identify and prevent identity theft and misuse of privilege rights. To ensure regulatory compliance, you may also obtain complete audit logs on who accessed what, when, and how. Furthermore, here are some activities that you can seamlessly conduct using two-factor authentication:
- Allow authorized users access to the appropriate company assets in the appropriate circumstances.
- Unauthorized access to corporate resources, business apps, SaaS apps, network devices, and desktop/server logins is prevented.
- Integrate with industry-standard authentication techniques like AD and LDAP, and provide SAML/OAuth-based SSO. Authentication without a password is also possible.
- Provide context-based access to apps, network devices, and desktop/server logins through centralized access control.
- Allow/deny access or need further authentication based on a variety of factors such as the user’s location, device health, browser used, and access time. Privilege access is granted just when it is needed, and it is revoked when it is no longer required.
- To guarantee safe access from unmanaged devices, establish identification using various tokens such as SMS, Email, PC software, and mobile apps.
Each user receives a VM with a dedicated instance of the Windows Operating System (OS) and related programs organized in the form of a desktop environment thanks to desktop virtualization. Because of their high availability and remote access, virtual desktops improve corporate accessibility and availability. Due to the centralized structure of client-server hosting, virtual desktop administration is also simplified.
There’s no doubt that remote working comes with a lot of perks, however, you won’t be able to enjoy these benefits unless you use the right solutions and tools. If you don’t execute proper processes in the work-from-home model, it can quickly become a liability. Hence, if you’re looking for good work-from-home solutions, contact our experts at Accops today!
You may also like
In today’s digital landscape, cyberattacks are on the rise, with around 64% of companies globally experiencing some form of attack. The increasing digitization of businesses